Click here to apply. Before applying, please read the following:
All who wish to become residents at Hidden Hollow MHC must apply and go through our application processing procedure. We process all applications using the same criteria. Hidden Hollow MHC is an equal opportunity housing provider. We do not illegally discriminate based upon race, color, creed, familial status, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, etc. We screen all applicants equally for the safety of all of our residents.
All applying for residency must:
- Submit a COMPLETE, signed application for all adults and children who will be living in the home.
- All adult applicants must agree to allow Hidden Hollow MHC to perform a credit, criminal, and reference check.
- Provide a $25.00 non-refundable background check fee per adult applicant.
- Must have proof of identity and proof of social security number.
- All items listed above are needed to begin the application process. If you have any questions, please contact the office.
Once all the required information has been submitted, your application will be processed. We use the following criteria when making a decision:
- Credit score (VantageScore 4.0) must be 580 or above for each financially responsible applicant.
- Total monthly income (from all sources) must be at least three times the sum of our monthly base rent.
- Must show proof of consistent income (pay stubs or other proof).
- Must have a positive reference from your previous landlord(s).
- Must not have any felony convictions for violence, sexual, or drug dealing offenses.
- Must not have any recent evictions.
If all financially responsible adults meet the above criteria then the application will be approved. Non financially responsible adults who are to reside in the home must also meet all of the above requirements with the exception of the credit and income requirements.
Once the Management has processed the applications, the applicants will be notified if they are accepted or not. If your application is turned down you will receive a letter from us stating the reason. If you are turned down for reasons related to information obtained from a credit reporting agency, you may obtain a consumer report from the agencies listed on the letter. If corrections are made to your credit report that may affect your risk score you are welcome to resubmit your application for reprocessing. We do not get involved with credit disputes (disputes between you, your creditors, and/or the credit reporting agencies).
If you are accepted for residency you (all adult residents) will still be required to review, complete, and sign a variety of required paperwork including (but not limited to) the rental agreement, rules and regulations, statement of policy, etc.
Our occupancy standards are as follows: Two persons per bedroom plus one for the home. Children under 18 months of age are not included in this calculation.
If you have been approved for residency, have completed all of the above requirements and completed/signed all required rental documents, have paid your security deposit (by separate check or money order) and first month’s rent, you are ready to move into your new home and take up residency at Hidden Hollow MHC. If you have any questions about our application processing procedures, please contact the Management.
Hidden Hollow Manufactured Home Community, LLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time.